Thursday, June 24, 2010

I have a pink flowering dogwood, but it has yet to fully bloom. I've only had it a year. What's wrong?

I would plant another one for them to pollinate usually by early april they will bloom.


Good LuckI have a pink flowering dogwood, but it has yet to fully bloom. I've only had it a year. What's wrong?
It has taken 7 years for ours to produce its first show of bloom this spring.





Apparently they need a long time to get established.I have a pink flowering dogwood, but it has yet to fully bloom. I've only had it a year. What's wrong?
wait another 2 weeks
this unusually cold weather. you are not doing anything wrong
Pink and red dogwoods are slower to bloom than the white. Just give it more time. The weather has been unusually cold this year, that may be slowing it down also.
Give it some more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin