Thursday, June 24, 2010

Gentlemen: When you visit the lady garden, do you like the flowers in full bloom or do you prefer it bare?

The ladygarden is a place of natural beauty and so it is entirely dependant upon the habitat and conditions. I mean, we all go straight to the beautiful pink orchid anyway.Gentlemen: When you visit the lady garden, do you like the flowers in full bloom or do you prefer it bare?
If there has to be foliage in the Garden, I like the lawn well mowed.


My preference is for a clear garden with a nice ';drive way'; or ';landing strip'; leading to the area I wish to go.


My friends wife (not a native English speaker) summed it up perfectly: ';I can't understand how any women can live with a primeval garden in their midst!';Gentlemen: When you visit the lady garden, do you like the flowers in full bloom or do you prefer it bare?
Reminds me of the GoGo's song ';Our lips are sealed.'; It depends on the moment. Sometimes the Holland Tunnel, sometimes the Lincoln Tunnel.
I do like it bare, yet I also like to visit the compost heap, which may seem unnecessary with no flowers in the garden
Full bloom or bare it does not matter, as long as you can till it seed it and enjoy...
Ladygarden lol
I like a nicely trimmed floral scented border!
like an Amazon forest with full of lust and mystery
Well as long as it's not the Amazon rainforest I really don't mind lol :)
Depends on the time of year and what I want to do.
Well maintained to sparse is fine with me. Love the euphemism btw ;)
for me it's all about the watering and aeration...
I prefer a thick jungle with a moist tropical climate.
I prefer it bare that remind me its going to more.....
full bloom
I'm just happy to be there!
I'm a girl but I just had to comment on the wording of the question.


Haha it's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin