Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Orlando bloom in lord of the rings or orlando bloom in Pirates?

In Will turner(pirates)Orlando bloom in lord of the rings or orlando bloom in Pirates?
I love his hair color in Lord of the Rings. He is such a HoTTie! He is mine mine mine all mine lol Oops in my dreams only lol





He got into a car accident this morning in LA and I鈥檓 glad that he wasn鈥檛 injured!Orlando bloom in lord of the rings or orlando bloom in Pirates?
i think he's SO cute in the Lord of the Rings, he seems smart witty and SO hott! he's always flying/ jumping around and he looks so athletic and SO good. so yeah, def l of the r. :p
This is dining out, try the entertainment section!!!
Pirates and I hope he will be in number 4 being scripted now
Well, he stunk in his car accident. Walked away, was told to go back.
I liked him as Legolas in Lord Of The Rings, but I like him a lot better as Will Turner in Pirates Of The Caribbean.
pirates
he's a hottie in pirates...damn papasito!!!
I love him in pirates!!!!!!! He is one hot one!
Orlando Bloom in Pirates!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin