Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Who is HOTTER Orlando Bloom or Robbert Patterson?

Ok I LOVE Orlando Bloom! My friend LOVES Robbert Patterson! Who do YOU think is Hotter!? (Please say Orlando Bloom! Please!?)Who is HOTTER Orlando Bloom or Robbert Patterson?
AWWWW please don't make me choose. I LOVE Robert Pattinson...but I LOVE Orlando Bloom too!!! Did you know he was my first celebrity crush? =)


Okay, I choose BOTH, but for you i'll choose Orlando =)Who is HOTTER Orlando Bloom or Robbert Patterson?
Orlando Bloom i don't get the obssession with Robber Pattinson. actually i don't think either are really that hot but out of them orlando bloom is way hotter
You are right definately Orlando Bloom!!
Robert Pattinson is sooo much hotter :) I'm sorry haha
鈾obert Pattinson!!
Orlando. Robert looks like he's never seen a shower/bath during his lifetime, or the sun.
orlando!!!!!! rob is freaking drunken hobo
Robert%26lt;3
I agree - orlando bloom :) I've had a crush on him for 5 years :) cute as a button with a hot body! Too bad he's taken :(
do you mean pattinson?? if so rob.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin