Thursday, June 24, 2010

Is Bloom your favourite in winx club?

My favourite is bloom because she's beautiful,kind,helpful and very sweet than others in winx club!Is Bloom your favourite in winx club?
yeah i like bloom because shes pretty, mature and responsible!Is Bloom your favourite in winx club?
no actually, my fave is Stella. She's really pretty and cool and she's all about fashion! and sometimes she comes off a bit rude, but she really does care for her friends and at the end of the day, that's what really matters. plus i think her Power of Solaria is pretty cool =)





Fairy-wise, it's Stella. Witch-wise, it's Icy. I've just always liked her the best out of all the characters on the show since I first watched Winx Club when i was 8!!! I like Icy because she's beautiful, powerful and she's a good leader of her friends, plus she never gives up. She's been defeated 3 years and still, she hasn't given up! =)
Ahh, I used to watch the winx club when i was younger but i don't anymore but i remembered that my favorite Charrie was Stella because she had a bad childhood but she was still strong and she restored power to her country and became princess again.
ugh, no, I hated her when I used to watch it.


I hated that she was all the show was about when their were 5 other girls.


My favorite was Winx girlwas Stella

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin