Thursday, June 24, 2010

Why my hydrangea won't bloom since i moved it years ago?

Beautiful fol agee, my others bloom , but I have tried pruning and not pruning . Feeding and adding acid to the soilWhy my hydrangea won't bloom since i moved it years ago?
I've been gardening all my life. One of the main things I had to learn was not to struggle with a plant that isn't providing me with pleasure.





For about $30 you can buy a new one from a reputable local source, and tell them of the location you plan to plant it so they can recommend a plant that likes that. Also ask questions like ';does it bloom on old wood or new?'; and get an instruction sheet on the type you bought. From then on, you know what you've got and what it needs.





Many local nurseries and garden centers give a one year guarantee, and many have special guarantees for hydrangeas if they plant it themselves in your yard. The planting cost includes fertilizing and remediating the soil.





Just think, how much will it cost me to buy the products I need to remediate my own soil? Or to fertilize differently? Is it more than $30? $50?





But if you want to try it yourself, there are many hydrangea blooming tips here:


http://www.thriftyfun.com/tf28087837.tip鈥?/a>Why my hydrangea won't bloom since i moved it years ago?
wow um its probably because the seeds might be cooked it happened to me before i bought a bag of seeds but it didnt grow at all i waited 4 about 6 to 7 weeks and nothing i tooked the seeds back and they said it was cooked!!! so thats probably the answer or just bad soil!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin