Friday, December 11, 2009

Are the rumours of Keira Knightley and Orlando Bloom dropping out of Pirates 4 true?

If they really are going to make a 4th one, then yes I think they are, because there's not much you can further make out of that couple and Orlando Bloom has definitely for sure stated that he won't be doing any huge action blockbusters anymore.


I know Johnny Depp was like the reason for the whole movie trilogy and all, but I just can't see it without those 2 actors, I have a feeling it won't be that good.Are the rumours of Keira Knightley and Orlando Bloom dropping out of Pirates 4 true?
I didn't know that there was going to be a Pirates 4. Well if its true good for them. That movie is going to be a disaster.Are the rumours of Keira Knightley and Orlando Bloom dropping out of Pirates 4 true?
i doubt that, it's just a myth, a rumor, hearsay..
yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin