Saturday, December 5, 2009

How can I get my hair to look like Orlando Bloom's? (picture included)?

I am currently growing my hair out for the first time and want my hair to resemble Orlando Bloom's. How can achieve this (what products to use, what style, etc.) and can I pull it off? The link below is NOT a virus and thank you everyone!





http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999%26amp;gid=15080100%26amp;uid=4302798%26amp;members=1How can I get my hair to look like Orlando Bloom's? (picture included)?
sorry but i think your hair looks better short.How can I get my hair to look like Orlando Bloom's? (picture included)?
Print out a picture of orlando blooms hair go to the nearest hair dresser and ask them to make your hair look like orlandos blooms hair in that picture
do you want short Orlando's cut it shorter if you want it long Orlando's grow it you can use hair gel so it won't be poofy
Haven't you already asked this question?





All you're going to be told to do is take his picture to a hair salon, unless someone with actual knowledge of hair posts unlike the usual rabble saying ';sorry i cnt help olololol';.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin