Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Is Orlando Bloom moving away from acting?

I mean, you never hear about him nowadays, and he haven't had a big role since POTC 3 in 2007. I'm kinda worried since he's my favourite actor :(


Has he given up acting?Is Orlando Bloom moving away from acting?
No. He did a play a while ago and he's rumored to be new movie called The Red CircleIs Orlando Bloom moving away from acting?
I haven't seen him at all other then in ';New York, I Love You'; but I hear news all the time that he's working on this huge movie.... you might check the imdb
No, he just hasn't released many movies this year. In 2008, he starred in the movie New York, I love you, which comes out (in america) on February 13. He's also rumored to star in Red Circle, so as far as I know, he's still acting.
  • asp hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin