Friday, December 11, 2009

Who is better orlando bloom or johney depp?

my fav is orlado.Who is better orlando bloom or johney depp?
I like Orlando too. It's weird because most girls think Johnny is so hot in the Pirates of the Caribbean. I'm like ';Yeah, actually Orlando's better looking.';Who is better orlando bloom or johney depp?
i like orlando in Lord Of the Rings and Johnny Depp in The Pirates of Carribean... actually orlando is also pretty gud in TPOC
Hm... I like them both... but I would proberly go for Johnny Depp. He can play like any role in a movie and he is really funny! I still think Orlando Bloom is good as well! :)


:D
They are both great actors but Orlando Bloom just has the edge over Johnny Depp, so Orlando has my vote.
Mhhhh .... Orlando I would say but Johny is super funny
definitely johnny depp
Johney Depp
JOHNNY DEPP!!
Johnny Depp.
Johnny Depp!! (as much as I like Orlando)
Depp
johnny
orlando is cute.par jhonny rox.yea hes d best

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin