Saturday, December 5, 2009

I have a peace lily plant and would like to know how often do they bloom?

I live in zone 9, Central Fl. My peace lillies bloom from early spring till the lst frost in the fall. We have ours in containers because they love tight root balls. Use a slow realease fertilizer, keep moist, well drained and a lightly shaded area. This is a rain forest specimen and to get it beautiful you must treat as a rain forest plant. Lots of water, quick dry off, good fertilizer, and light shade.I have a peace lily plant and would like to know how often do they bloom?
As far as I know, it's once a year in spring.I have a peace lily plant and would like to know how often do they bloom?
Once to twice a year depends on how well you take care of it Great plant to have.
mine used to do it every spring.............till my cat ate it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin